Cincinnati Emergency Wildlife Control
Animal Remover is a full service animal removal and nuisance wildlife control firm. For your convenience, we provide emergency services 24 hours, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. If you notice that a wild animal has made it into your living space, please feel free to give us a call, no matter what time of day it is. Our technicians are available and on call 24 hours a day for your convenience and will arrive within 2 hours of your call. Living space is defined as the area of the home you actually live in; this does not include your walls, attic, or crawl space.
Emergency Wildlife Control Services in Cincinnati, Northern KY, Hamilton, Oxford & Dayton
In an emergency wild animal situation, here are a few steps you should take to ensure the safety of you, your family, and property while waiting for wildlife control services to arrive:
- Never run from any wild animal
- Never corner any wild animal
- Do not attempt to remove or capture any wild animal
- Contact Animal Remover Emergency Services immediately
- Keep an eye on the wild animal or where it goes
- Seclude the wild animal to one room in the home to prevent the wild animal from traveling to other areas
- Keep an outside light on so that our wildlife specialist will be able to easily find your home
All emergency wildlife control services include a full home inspection at a later date to determine how the animal gained access to your property. This will be scheduled with your wildlife specialist at the time of your emergency service.
We offer Emergency Wildlife Removal Services in the following areas:
Cincinnati OH, West Chester OH, Mason OH, Fairfield OH, Oxford OH, Northern KY and Lawrenceburg IN