Commercial Bat Removal & Control
Commercial Bat Removal & Control in Cincinnati
At Animal Remover, LLC we are dedicated to fulfill your little brown bat removal needs. We provide a very thorough and complete little brown bat exclusion program that yields results 100% of the time. Little brown bats can squeeze through a gap or crack as small as 3/8 inch wide by 1 ¼ inch long. Bat inspections are very complicated, require years of experience, and require particular attention to detail. Bat inspections typically take 1-2 hours to complete and often require specialized tools and ladders.
Our 6 Step process ensures a successful Brown Bat Removal and Exclusion Program.
- Inspection – We start out by doing a full inspection of the property which includes inspecting the attic, roof, soffits, fascia, gutters, siding, foundation, crawl space, vents, and any other areas the wildlife specialist deems necessary. We will locate all gaps and cracks ¼ inch or larger that provide bat entry. This process takes approximately 1-2 hours.
- Exclusion – We will then recommend sealing all gaps and cracks that are ¼ inch or larger, with the exception of the main entry points that the little brown bats use the most. When dealing with larger colonies of little brown bats, we will often leave the main entry points open for a period of time to ensure the bats are consistently using these openings.
- Installation of Bat Excluders – We then hang bat excluders. Bat excluders are devices that allow the bats to exit the structure, but not to return. Our bat excluders are proven to be effective 100% of the time.
- Monitoring – We leave the bat excluders in place for 1-2 weeks. After the 1-2 week period we will monitor activity. During the monitoring period, we will typically double check the attic space for any new signs of activity and check the bat excluders for grease marks to ensure the little brown bats have exited the structure.
- Removal of Bat Excluders – After we are sure that all the little brown bats have exited, we will remove the bat excluders and seal the main entry points. At this point you are bat free.
- Clean up – We will then proceed with any clean up of bat guano that may be present in the attic space. This will help to ensure that any future little brown bats won’t be attracted to your property due to the strong smell of the guano.
It is typically a common practice to have the property re-inspected every 2 years to ensure that no new little brown bats have attempted to invade the property. If bats are found, the bat removal process can be repeated.
Bats produce a large amount of droppings. These droppings are referred to as guano. If bats are currently living in a structure then guano is present as well. Guano is major health hazard when it is anywhere close to people. Over time, guano will grow fungus and start to break down. These guano particles become airborne and anyone living or working in a structure with guano is at risk of contracting histoplasmosis. Guano is very acidic and will cause staining to any areas that it comes into contact with.
Multi-Facility Company Bat Programs
Does your business have multiple locations? Animal Remover, LLC is the preferred bat removal service professional for many major national brands. We offer price breaks based on how many different locations require service. We service hundreds of multi-facility companies in Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana. Call now at (513) 324-9453.