You can reach us at 877-REMOVER. “It takes a lot of courage to push through hard times. Never give up. Good things are coming your way.”
As COVID-19 continues to threaten public health we want to ensure you that we are taking steps to prevent further outbreaks
- We will not have any physical contact with customers or each other.
- We will wear masks and booties anytime we enter a structure.
- We are taking the temperatures of every employee every morning before their shift.
- We will not be shaking hands. We will wave instead.
- Use supplied instant soap / water and wash hands for 20 seconds when exiting / entering any vehicle.
- Use supplied instant soap / water and wash hands for 20 seconds when exiting / entering any structure.
- Do not under any circumstances touch your face or head.
- If you have to cough or sneeze do it in your elbow.
- Wash all uniforms including coats / jackets every night.
- If a client or coworker says they are sick you must notify a manager immediately.
- We have separated our staff into 2 different teams in an attempt to avoid contact with each other.
Nicholas McVey, NWCO, LPCO
Thank You for Your Business!